Thermal Spray Information is throughout our web site, please browse the menus.  If you have a specific question, click on the box in the right hand column and fill out the form.  Thermal spray is also called metallizing, flame spray, and spray welding.   We have information on wire flame spray, powder flame spray, twin wire electric arc, HVOF, cold spray, and plasma spray.

Currently, we have a short lost of articles below, but we are going to be adding to it regularly.  Please come back regularly and see what we are saying.